Apply now for the Hubert Humphrey fellowship exchange program; this is an all-expenses-paid, one-year program for graduate-level professionals. The program aims to encourage middle-level professionals by sending them to the United States for a full year to pursue their professional studies at a US university to develop their future projects with full-time professional training and contact with their fellow Americans peers.
The selection process will be conducted according to the online applications received based on the candidates professional qualifications, leadership abilities and public service commitment. Fellowship are awarded competitively based upon professional qualifications, leadership potential, and commitment to public service.
- Possess a first university/undergraduate degree.
- Have a minimum of 5 years full-time professional experience beyond attainment of an undergraduate degree prior to August 2022.
- Not have attended a graduate school in the United States for one academic year or more during the seven years prior to August 2022.
- Not have recent U.S. experience of over six months during the five years prior to August 2022.
- Not have dual U.S. citizenship or U.S. permanent resident status.
- Please note that priority is given to applicants currently living inside Yemen.
Field of Study:
Human and Institutional Capacity:
- Economic Development
- Finance & Banking
- Public Policy Analysis and Public Administration
- Technology Policy and Management
- Human Resource Management
Rights and Freedoms:
- Communications and Journalism
- International Religious Freedom
- Law and Human Rights
- Trafficking in Persons Policy & Prevention
- Agricultural and Rural Development
- Natural Resources, Environment and Climate Change
- Urban and Regional Planning
- Contagious and Infectious Diseases
- Public Health Policy and Management
- HIV&AIDS, Policy and Prevention
- Substance Abuse Education, Treatment and Prevention (see 4b)
- Educational Administration, Planning, and Policy
- Higher Education Administration
- Teaching English as a Foreign Language
To apply to this program, please complete your application online to access the application please go to https://apply.iie.org/huberthhumphrey. The application deadline is July 15, 2021
For more detailed information about the Humphrey program, please refer to Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube and LinkedIn.
If you have any additional questions you may contact us on Exchange Programs Yemen@america.gov